Beauty

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Benefit Brow Experience at Sephora Indonesia

(Just a continuation from my previous post, but you don't need to read that first to read this) 



After paying for my purchase, I saw Benefit's principal from Singapore was visiting the counter along with some Ladies for Benefit Indonesia, and a BA who was doing someone's eyebrow. I asked the ladies some question and she prompted me to get my eyebrow waxed. Benefit has promotion in Sephora that if we purchased any Benefit product for Rp 750.000, we can get free eyebrow wax service.

I told the ladies I wasn't sure about the waxing but I would love to do the eyebrow mapping. So I waited until the lovely Benefit BA mba Indri done with another customer to get my turn.

Brow mapping is basically knowing the exact location of where is the start, highest point (arch), and the end of your eyebrow. My biggest pet peeve when doing eyebrow is sometimes the right and left are not similarly drawn. I tend to draw more pointy brow on my left, idk why.

You can get your eyebrow mapping at Benefit for free, just come to any Benefit Brow Bar in Sephora. You can also just pay "ala carte" for the wax service. Here's the menu.


Here are some of the equipments for face waxing

The wax

Super cute Benefit Beauty Box


  Benefit Brow Kit


Benefit BA mba Indri doing other customer's eyebrow

After the BA finished doing other customer's eyebrows, now it's my turn. I told her that my biggest concern is that sometimes when I draw my eyebrow they're not symmetrical to each other. She then measure my eyebrown using this brow ruler, which I really want to buy but they don't sell it (I'll just use measuring ruler then) and start telling me where should I draw my eyebrow. Here's the tool she used.



After that she used Benefit Brow Zings Brow Shaping Kit (Rp 447.000) to fill in the eyebrow.

And finished with High Brow Glow pencil (Rp 350.000) to highlight the brow bone and the area above the brow.




and resulted in make up artist-quality beautifully shaped eyebrow :)


Thank you mba Indri (Benefit BA) and mba Indah from Benefit HQ for the talk and the experience.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

here's a little more about brow mapping



1. The start of your eyebrow should be in the same line with the side of your nose bone.
2. The arch of your eyebrow should be horizontally lined with the outer side of your nose and your pupil (ruler should passed by the middle of the pupil) 
3. The end of your eyebrow should be horizontally lined with the outer side of your nose and your eyes' outer corner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment