Beauty

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Superb Sprinkles!



OME it's Sprinkles' Red Velvet Cupcake!

So I just got these from an angel who brought it all the way from Cali ;p It's the Sprinkles' red velvet cupcake. And let me tell you something, it is heavenly. It tastes heavenly.


Photobucket

It looks so pretty as well, I cannot stop taking pictures and eating them ;p
I ate a red velvet cupcake yesterday from a famous-high end bakery, it was pretty good. But, to compare to this? Hmm..., it doesn't hold a candle ;p
The cake was sooo moist and soft, with just hint of chocolate flavor in it. You can taste a little chocolate, but definitely not overpowering the other flavor. The color is dark red, really red velvet.

Photobucket


Below are some other pics I've taken.



Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


And mba Dina also sent me these Reese choclate!! Def my my my fave :D
Thank you sooo so much, mba Dina dearest :)
 
Photobucket










0 comments:

Post a Comment