Beauty

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A little intro

I like to cook, a lot. I think i've started cooking since I was in elementary school, but recently got more serious because I got so inspired with Masterchef the TV Series.

I like to cook simple, everyday special dish. I much much prefer to cook some things which ingrediemts is easily available at home. I don't really like to have to go to some particluar expensive special imported goods supermarket to buy some ingredients that only available there. So there you go, most of my ingredients is simple and easily found at home.

All the recipes in my blog are from research, gooling, and most defintely, cooked and tested by me. So enjoy the blog, feel free to leave a comment or question or recipe request or whatever :)

Love,
Syifa

0 comments:

Post a Comment