Beauty

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Singapore Hotels with Bidet Spray/Toilet Shower


Everyone has things that they're quite peculiar about, be it food, clothing, a condition, and other personal preferences. I have to admit that I'm kinda peculiar about bathroom, or toilet. Yes, you read that right, a bathroom, the water closet to be exact.

Whoever invented toilet were genius, thank you to whoever you are. Can't imagine how you do your business without proper toilet. Another one whom I thank to, the person who invented the toilet shower/bidet/bidet spray/toilet spray/hand held bidet/electronic bidet, whatever the name is.



 YES, THIS!

Personally, I think that washing or cleaning your private part after doing your business is a must. I find it unsanitary if you don't wash it, or just wipe it with a dry toilet paper. If you're offended, no need to continue reading this, then. Anyway, not that I can't be without these toilet shower, I survived just fine, but I definitely prefer not to be without this thing. And I'm sure millions of people have the same opinion as I do.

In Indonesia, where I live now, it's very common so it's never been a big deal. However, some other countries (especially western countries) find it weird to have a toilet shower dangling next to your water closet and prefer to just wipe it with toilet paper. Most hotels abroad also don't provide toilet shower which lead me to serious research about hotels which has toilet shower aka bidet spray.

Singapore, which is known as Indonesian people most visited city/country, is kinda in between. Some hotels do have bidet spray, while some (including several of those five stars-grandeur hotels) don't.

Below are my recap of hotels that have bidet spray/toilet shower from 180-ish hotels in Singapore based on my personal experience and photos study. Kindly let me know if there are some hotels that I haven't mentioned :)


(In no particular order)

1. Amaris Hotel Bugis

2. Grand Hyatt Singapore
  This hotel provides surau/mushalla for guest &a Hotel provides surau/mushalla for  guest and patrons. Please approach staff for direction. 
Hotel also provides halal restaurant (The Straits Kitchen)


3. Royal Plaza on Scotts
This hotel provides surau/mushalla, halal restaurants, praying mats & praying direction

4. Holiday Inn Express Orchard

5. Holiday Inn Express Clarke Quay

6. Hotel Fort Canning
 
7. Ascott Raffles Place

8. Park Regis Singapore

9. Nostalgia Hotel
 
10. Llyod's Inn

11. Ramada at Zhongsan Park

12. Days Hotel at Zhongsan Park

13. Santa Grand Hotel East Coast

14. Santa Grand Hotel Little India

15. The Ardeness Hotel


16. The Seacare Hotel

17. Jen Orchardgateway Hotel 
(attachment on toilet/not in the form of shower/spray)


18. One Farrer Hotel & Spa 
(attachment on toilet/not in the form of shower)

19. Studio M Hotel
photo credit


20. Dorsett Singapore 
(Disable rooms only)


21. Rendezvous Hotel

22. YWCA Fort Canning Hotel 

(Some rooms don't - please ask)


23. Marina Mandarin Hotel 
(older rooms have bidet toilet, not spray/shower nozzle)

24. Oasia Hotel Novena 
(Oasis Club Suite & disable/wheelchair rooms)

25. Re! Hotel (please check as only available in limited # of rooms)


26. Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality

27. Capella Hotel Singapore

28. Innotel Hotel


I tried to give as accurate info as possible, however I encourage you to recheck with the hotel you're about to book if having a bidet spray is a necessity for you.

Thank you for reading and I hope you find the list helpful. If you have any question, kindly wrote them down on the comments below.

Do NOT copy/reproduce the post without permission. I did the research myself so please be considerate and respectful.












Bidet spray singapore

23 comments:

Lizzie said...

Thank you this post is a lifesaver, my mom refuse to stay anywhere without the spray and I'm struggling to find one.

Unknown said...

Thank you Lizzie! It's really helpful, since my Mom bit fussy bout bidet.. :)

cheriebelle said...

@Lizzie & @ERvira you are very welcome, ladies :)

Unknown said...

Excellent excellent review. You have just saved my trip

Mentari said...

Thank God I'm not the only one who constantly fusses about bidet in my accomodation... I've been looking for this information everywhere. This is very helpful. Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Shae said...

thank you for this post! do you have any info on the bidets/toilet spray in Malaysia Hotels? looking forwars for your post. :)

Shae said...

thank you for this post! do you have any info on the bidets/toilet spray in Malaysia Hotels? looking forwars for your post. :)

PramoodJava said...

This info is what I've been looking for, as I quite frequently go to Singapore.
Thanks much. Blessed are you for your effort n sharing!

Prinova said...

thank you very much, and many thanks for your effort

Unknown said...

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LISTING THE HOTELS. I'm very particular with bathrooms that has bidets as well and in Singapore it is extremely hard to find a hotel consisting of a bidet. Thank you so so much!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous said...

OMG !!! Thank you very much for the article. It's 2018 and I hope all these hotels still do have the water spray. I am a little paranoid because who knows, the hotel management suddenly decides to remove it. Well... I hope NOT. LOL ! Anyway, me too very particular. Thank you very much again ! :D

joe. said...

OMG thanks, do you have info on public toilets that have bidets too?

Leo said...

Thank you this is great info

dohascorpio said...

fantastic compilation!!

Cozy Stay said...

Singapore hotels which you have shared here within this post, could be really impressive and informative by viewing these snaps of the hotels. Thanks a lot for the share. Temporary Accommodation Perth | Homestay And Accommodation Assistance WA

Unknown said...

Thank you thank you. I can't tell you how big of a help this is.

Unknown said...

Such a good info coz i was so concern about having to stay few days without bidet. Thanks a lot

ActiveCool Fashion said...

Nice blog very informative and helpful to find out hospitality uniforms singapore.

Unknown said...

thanks for provide such information. looking forward for your blog. find out oil rubbed bronze shower system

Vidya Sharma said...

nice blog and thanks for saving up my trip in finding out body shower

Shangai said...

Wow! Great stuff. Thanks for sharing the useful information.

Bathroom Door Singapore

Matthew Hudson said...

As the experts in everything love and romance, best sandals resort are always seeking methods to innovate the wedding experience, which is the reason why the resort organization is encouraging couples to select the leap and become married during this original moment-in-time.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the great info. You may want to add Michael Hotel @Resort World, Sentosa. They do have bidet spray in the toilet.

Post a Comment